At J T Seals Construction, we offer a wide variety of additions from sunrooms to complete room additions. "Our attention to detail & craftsmanship allows us to partner with you to give you the very best results within your budget.
Our team will rally around your vision bringing features and style to your project. You will receive a comprehensive plan and design, according to your project/room addition. We will customize your addition to your vision. Some of the most popular additions are:
- Room Additions
- Patio Additions
- Sunroom Additions
- Family Room Additions
- Basement Remodeling
What to expect from us after deciding on a room addition:
- Design & Planning
- Expectations of a room addition: time and budget.
- Preparing the Site
- Making sure everything is in order, uncovering hidden problems that may cost you money in the future.
- Selecting Material
- We will choose the best materials for your room addition. We have connections for building materials and cost saving agreements that most homeowners do not have.
- Managing the Project
- A project manager will oversee the room addition project, including designing, scheduling, material purchases, and budgeting. We will provide you an agreement of work being performed.
- Problems that May Arise During the Job
- Unexpected issues with your home could occur involving preexisting conditions to your home. After project launch or tear-down to build room additions, underlying problems such as mold or structural problems might appear. We will need to reassess the room addition project so it includes remedial work to resolve the issues before starting the room addition work again
Benefits of Room Additions
Families usually outgrow their current space or made sacrifices from the purchase for their home (not having a sunroom, extra room or finished basement). Adding room additions can be much more cost efficient than buying a new house. Whatever the reason maybe we can help you with your new addition, call us today.